The Fly LegsUp Flight Hammock is the ultimate travel companion for adults and children on economy long haul flights. It is a tool to help make your flight more comfortable by enabling you to elevate your feet and legs into many different positions, supported by comfortable inflatable pillows.
HOW IT WORKS
▪ The hammock attaches to the drop down tray table in front of you
▪ It’s very adaptable and supports your legs either stretched out or curled up
▪ Allows you to sleep or rest on your side - For instructions on how to use your Fly LegsUp for adults click here.
▪ Can create a platform for young children to be able to sleep flat - For instructions on how to use your Fly LegsUp for Kids click here.
We encourage you to explore and experiment to find what suits you best and make the best use of the space available to you. You can change the shape of the hammock, move the pillows around and vary their inflation. Fly LegsUp will support you all the way whether you are a side sleeper, prefer your knees up or legs extended.
POTENTIAL HEALTH BENEFITS
▪ Helps reduce leg and foot swelling - Click for more details.
▪ May help reduce the risk of DVT
▪ Helps to relieve back pain associated with sitting for long periods
▪ Suitable for infants, children and adults
▪ Ultra-light and compact design, weighing less than 500g
▪ Clips to your handbag, belt or luggage
▪ Washable and durable
Important things to know:
- Ensure when you book your flight, that you have a seat in front of you (not a blank wall) as you need a dropdown tray table to attach the hammock
- You can check your seat has a seat in front of you at SeatGuru, or you can also ask your travel agent.
Is it approved?
Fly LegsUp has been comprehensively tested by a CASA authorised aviation engineer, who is qualified to oversee the introduction of new products onto commercial world airlines. The hammock complies with FAA airline safety and compliance regulations.
Will it disturb the person in front?
Due to the way airline seats are engineered and where the hammock attaches, using the hammock will NOT disturb the person sitting in the seat in front of you.
Will the Fly LegsUp damage the tray table?
The aviation engineer report concludes that, "The Fly LegsUp flight hammock poses NO STRUCTURAL RISK to the seat structure, metal table assembly, metal tray table arms (with table stowed or deployed) or the seat occupied by the passenger. As a carry on comfort aid, the hammock poses NO RISK to cabin flammability, egress or cabin safety if its permitted use is as per standard cabin practices and REMOVED from the seat for taxi, take-off and landing."